[OpenSIPS-Users] dialplan module - ensuring a substring exists in URI

Kingsley Tart kingsley at dns99.co.uk
Tue Apr 20 17:16:38 EST 2021

Hi,

I want a DP ruleset to ensure that ";user=phone" is in the SIP URI, ie
if it is not there, add it, but if it is already there, do nothing.

I've managed to do this with two lines, but is there a more efficient
way?

This is what I have in the dialplan table in this ruleset?

| pr | match_op | match_exp   | match_flags | subst_exp | repl_exp      |
|  1 |        1 | ;user=phone |           1 | (.+)      | \1            |
|  2 |        1 | .           |           1 | (.+)      | \1;user=phone |

--
Cheers,
Kingsley.