[OpenSIPS-Users] dialplan module - dpid - could it be a string?

Kingsley Tart kingsley at dns99.co.uk
Tue Apr 20 16:21:10 EST 2021

I love the dialplan module and how the rules can be reloaded from a DB.

However, is there any reason why the dpid can't be a string instead of
an integer? (ie the value that's stored in the dialplan.dpid field).

I think it would be handy to be able to apply names to dialplan
rulesets as it would be more intuitive. If dpid could be a string, then
I could for example create a ruleset that I could refer to as
"uk_local_to_e164" instead of "7".

Could this be a thing?

--
Cheers,