[OpenSIPS-Users] Removing INVITE Contact from Reply (2.1.5)

mwb mwbazdarich at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 20 08:05:14 EST 2021

Hello,I posed a questions a few months ago and received some helpful advice from a user here but I'm having an issue implementing it properly.
We have a redirect server using OpenSIPS 2.1.5 that does LNP dipping with a little bit of routing as well.
There are two scenarios:
1. There is No RN/NPDI in the RURI (so the redirect server sends a LNP request to an external LNP server
2. The INVITE has RN/NPDI in the RURI so no LNP dip is dispatched.
In the second scenario we do a few operations and generate URIs to embed in a 302 reply using the send_reply function in a . The issue we are running into is that it appears the $ds variable is being populated with the INVITE Request URI (RN and/or NPDI) info and it is being sent as the "top" Contact header in the 302 response.
I have tried a few different things, including "remove_branch(0)" but they don't seem to be able to clobber the value in the $ds variable. It also seems impossible to use $ds as an LVALUE to try and overwrite it (this is consistent with the documentation which says it is not r/w).
Is there a way to:
1. Clobber the $ds variable?2. Preclude the $ds variable from being inserted as a Contact header in the reply?3. Keep the $ds variable from being populated when the initial INVITE is received.
Thanks!