[OpenSIPS-Users] Authenticate with email_address

HS bullehs at gmail.com
Sun Sep 27 12:42:02 EST 2020

Hi all.

Still struggling with this. We want to manage users via dbaliases so that
one subscriber can have multiple aliases. We have an internal username in
the subscriber table. We authenticate with the internal username, the call
goes through with the internal username. Is there anyway to specify:

1. Caller-ID to be the actual email_address (added to subscriber table),
2. Authenticate with dbaliases?

Any other thoughts please? Appreciate the help.

Best wishes.