[OpenSIPS-Users] store data locally

Brett Nemeroff brett at nemeroff.com
Tue Sep 22 14:14:37 EST 2020

Memcache is a great fit for this. Load the data in externally or thru
programmatic cache_miss. This method supports a very high rate per second.
Just be sure to consider failure cases. Caches should never be expected to
be right 100% of the time. They need to be expected and allowed to fail
gracefully.