[OpenSIPS-Users] Database entries for Trunking script?

jack krog jackkrog at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 14 18:10:57 EST 2020

 Razvan, Thank you for your response,

I have a gateway setup for both the incoming host (pbxb) and my PBX (cust0001)

https://imgur.com/ZXjitEd

I have rules set up, specifically one for 211234567

https://imgur.com/YR7YucB

I even tried adding a group incase I misunderstood you.

https://imgur.com/E6xZngY

and I'm still failing at this step:

# route calls based on prefix
 if ( !do_routing(1) ) {
 send_reply(404,"No Route found");
 exit;
 }

How can I dig into what's going on here, I tried starting opensips in Debug mode but the output is quite verbose and doesn't mean anything to me yet.

Additionally, is there a easier way to reload rules than to kill opensips and restart it? I saw reference to a opensipsctl command but my install doesn't have it.