[OpenSIPS-Users] Database entries for Trunking script?

jack krog jackkrog at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 1 16:59:49 EST 2020

Hello,

I'm new to opensips coming from a asterisk background.

I'm trying to learn how things work by using the osipsconfig generated trunking script but I can't find documentation on what database values I need to input to route a call to my PBX.

The script appears to get to where it runs dp_translate followed by do_routing and then all my test calls get rejected with a No Route Found response.

What do I need to put in the control panel to route the DDI number 211-123-4567 to the host 172.18.0.8 using the domain cust0001.pbx ?

I've entered my PBX under Dynamic Routing > Gateways but don't know if I need to create a Group?

If I want to pass the number through without changing it do I need to use dialplan? Is that where I need to point my DID to my PBX?

Thank you for your time.