[OpenSIPS-Users] I am facing some issue while creating DB through opensips-cli .

Sasmita Panda spanda at 3clogic.com
Thu Nov 26 05:58:20 EST 2020

Hi ,

opensips-cli -x  diagnose sql
ERROR: Failed to subscribe for JSON-RPC events
ERROR: Is the event_stream.so OpenSIPS module loaded?

event_stream.so module is loaded by default . What else I should do to get
this output . Nothing I am getting from opensips-cli document .

*Thanks & Regards*
*Sasmita Panda*
*Senior Network Testing and Software Engineer*
*3CLogic , ph:07827611765*