[OpenSIPS-Users] [RELEASE] OpenSIPS 2.4.9 and 3.0.4 and 3.1.1 minor releases

Răzvan Crainea razvan at opensips.org
Tue Nov 17 14:49:27 EST 2020

Hi, Everyone!

As promissed, we are happy to announce OpenSIPS latest minor releases:
2.4.9[1], 3.0.4[2] and 3.1.1[3]. All stable versions are now released
with all the available fixes.
In order to migrate from previous minor versions, simply upgrade the
packages - there's no need to make any DB or script changes. If you want
to migrate from a previous version, make sure you're following the
correct migration manual[4].

[1] https://opensips.org/pub/opensips/2.4.9/ChangeLog
[2] https://opensips.org/pub/opensips/3.0.4/ChangeLog
[3] https://opensips.org/pub/opensips/3.1.1/ChangeLog