[OpenSIPS-Users] Separating call branches via topology_hiding

Denys Pozniak denys.pozniak at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 18:25:33 EST 2020

Hello!

We use the following logic:
When the user dials the internal extension, FreeSWITCH adds SIP AoRs of
destination devices in X-headers.
After that, the downstream Proxy forks this call according to these AoRs
(e.g. 1 incoming call spawns 5 outgoing branches).
In order to turn these branches into separate calls, we use a sems sbc, but
due to certain limitations we are forced to replace it.

I tested  *topology_hiding* module and determined that it does not split
such branches into separate calls (all outgoing calls have the same SIP
CallID).

Is there any way to solve this problem?

--

BR,