[OpenSIPS-Users] Crash at dialog.so

M S medeanwz at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 15:12:29 EST 2020

Hi Liviu,
I did a quick look myself at dlg_timer.c (around the lines that crash
happens) and there is actually a FIXME note there too. it seems to me that
this issue happens when using create_dialog("PpB"), if one side is already
disconnected and also PpB doesn't receive a ping and decides to disconnect
the call, the module crashes. Basically, if the call is already
disconnected, we should not try to send BYE to them either.
For now, I removed "PpB" from create_dialog and the error has not occurred
again. I think that can be the workaround for now.

Thanks,
Mark