[OpenSIPS-Users] multiple sub interfaces - opensips crashes

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Tue Nov 3 12:09:20 EST 2020

Maybe we should consider (as future extension) the possibility to bundle
multiple UDP listeners on the same worker.  In this case, we can have a
large number of listeners with a relatively small number of workers/
processes.

   https://www.opensips-solutions.com
OpenSIPS Bootcamp 2020 online
   https://opensips.org/training/OpenSIPS_eBootcamp_2020/