[OpenSIPS-Users] Problem with add_rr_param() in v2.4.7

John Quick john.quick at smartvox.co.uk
Thu May 21 20:57:29 EST 2020

Hi Bogdan,

I finally made some more time to investigate this bug and can now confirm
that it only happens when a dialog is created before you call add_rr_param()
So, in your test, please add this line at the start:

  create_dialog("B");

then you should see the error happening.
In case it is relevant, here are the lines I used to activate the dialog
module:
loadmodule "dialog.so"
modparam("dialog", "db_mode", 0)
modparam("dialog", "dlg_match_mode", 1)
modparam("dialog", "default_timeout", 21600)
modparam("dialog", "db_update_period", 121)

Another user has confirmed that this bug also exists in v3 of OpenSIPS.

If you need it, I can supply a very stripped down version of my test script.
Just let me know.

John Quick
Smartvox Limited
Web: www.smartvox.co.uk