[OpenSIPS-Users] Need some help in subscriber table and auth_db module .

Sasmita Panda spanda at 3clogic.com
Thu May 21 06:01:21 EST 2020

Hi ,

| id | username | domain           | password   | email_address | ha1 |
ha1b | rpid |
|  1 | sasmita  | reg1-10x.i3clogic.com | sasmita123  |               |
|      | NULL |
|  2 | somanshu | reg2-10x.i3clogic.com |  somu1234   |            |     |
     | NULL |

loadmodule "auth_db.so"
modparam("auth_db", "db_url", "mysql://root:cccl0g1c@localhost/opensips")
modparam("auth_db", "calculate_ha1", yes)
modparam("auth_db", "user_column", "username")
modparam("auth_db", "domain_column", "domain")
modparam("auth_db", "password_column", "password")
modparam("auth_db", "use_domain", 1)
route{ ........................
                        if (!www_authorize(" ", "subscriber")) {
                                        www_challenge(" ", "1");
                                exit;
                         };
                        consume_credentials();
}

If I am maikng use_domain=1 , then the authentication fails . If I am
commenting this line the Authentication is successful . Why so ? I have
multi domain setup so I need to verify the domain part also with the
username and password. Please do help  if I am missing something.

*Thanks & Regards*
*Sasmita Panda*
*Senior Network Testing and Software Engineer*
*3CLogic , ph:07827611765*