[OpenSIPS-Users] rtpengine documentation

Robert Dyck rob.dyck at telus.net
Wed May 20 03:25:50 EST 2020

Actually I had read the readme and I was wondering if opensips perhaps didn't support all the
flags since some were missing from the documentation. Also on the subject of DTLS I am
guessing that no flags means DTLS pass through but not certain. Also on the subject of DTLS
when it plays MITM it sends a fingerprint that is generated with the SHA-1 hash which is deemed
inadequate these days. With regard to the crypto aspect DTLS is supposed to follow TLS.

Thanks everyone for the input.
Rob