[OpenSIPS-Users] Using opensips to support "replaces"

William Simon wsimon at stratusvideo.com
Tue May 12 15:02:45 EST 2020

On one side of the proxy I have a system that requires “replaces” support; on the other side it is not supported.

I would like opensips to help here, if possible without using opensips b2bua or introducing a different one into the mix such as Asterisk.

Is it possible to use the dialog module or some clever scripting in opensips to support “replaces” while translating the request to a more typical reinvite on the other side of the proxy?

“The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain proprietary, business-confidential and/or privileged material. If you are not the intended recipient of this message you are hereby notified that any use, review, retransmission, dissemination, distribution, reproduction or any action taken in reliance upon this message is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.”