[OpenSIPS-Users] Need help to use alias db .

Sasmita Panda spanda at 3clogic.com
Fri May 8 06:48:02 EST 2020

Hi ,

If I am using domain module in cashing mode then db reload is mandatory
when I am adding a new domain in the table  ?

I was expecting if in caching mode when the cache will expire, opensips
service  will read the domain table automatically . But this is not
happening .
Can anyone clarify my doubt please .

*Thanks & Regards*
*Sasmita Panda*
*Senior Network Testing and Software Engineer*
*3CLogic , ph:07827611765*