[OpenSIPS-Users] Dockerize OpenSIPS

johan johan at democon.be
Sat May 2 08:19:35 EST 2020

First of all, I am not aware of a production kubernetes cluster.

Using containers has advantages : fast install, easy to move. The
annoying thing is that if it goes wrong, it is not easy to
troubleshoot.   Secondly, you add an extra abstraction layer,
abstraction (most of the time) reduces speed and decreases capacity.

In short : it all depends on the size of your system. In ip4 I don't see
the advantage.  What could be a nice scalable system, is to deploy on
ip6 with anycast.

Just my thoughts ...