[OpenSIPS-Users] RTPengine Unknown flag encountered: 'codec-mask-PCMA'

Mario San Vicente mrsanvicente at gmail.com
Sat May 2 07:34:11 EST 2020

Mu intention is to change the incoming codec PCMA to outgoing PCMU . I have
changed the flags to the following:

 $var(reflags) = "strip=PCMA transcode=PCMU replace-session-connection
replace-origin";

Now i get not error / warning logs,  but it is not changing the codec offer.

Thanks

--
Mario San Vicente
Cheers!