[OpenSIPS-Users] telephone-event rtpmap value

Răzvan Crainea razvan at opensips.org
Tue Mar 31 12:21:32 EST 2020

This sounds a bit broken: if the client advertises the payload type of
96, thats what it will have in the generated RTP packets, so I don't
really see a valid reason for doing that. Unless the client is really
broken and advertises a ptype of 96, but sends the packets using 101.

Anyhow, in order to do that, you can use the subst_body() function in
the textops module:
https://opensips.org/docs/modules/2.4.x/textops.html#func_subst_body

Best regards,

Răzvan Crainea