[OpenSIPS-Users] "opensipsctl fifo get_statistics 5xx_replies" - counter not incrementing

solarmon solarmon at one-n.co.uk
Thu Mar 19 12:56:58 EST 2020

Hi,

I'm trying to graph the 4xx and 5xx stats on my opensips cluster. I'm
making use of the "opensipsctl fifo get_statistics" command to extract the
4xx and 5xx replies counters.

The 4xx counter (opensipsctl fifo get_statistics 4xx_replies) seems to
incrementing as expected.

However, the 5xx counter (opensipsctl fifo get_statistics 5xx_replies)
seems to stuck. One cluster the value is zero and the other clusters have
an arbitrary high value. I'm expecting this counter to increase as I am
seeing 5xx replies going to our opensips clusters.

Are these reply counters for outbound or inbound or both directions?

Why would the counter be stuck even when I can see such 5xx replies
(inbound) in the logs and in SIP traces (using sngrep).

Thank you.