[OpenSIPS-Users] Saving CDR to a database via unixodbc

Liviu Chircu liviu at opensips.org
Wed Mar 11 06:58:09 EST 2020

On 02.03.2020 15:45, Saint Michael wrote:
> I loaded the module db_unixodbc but don't know how to go from there.

Hey, Philip!

See the "Installation and Running" section [1] in the docs. As far as
OpenSIPS configuration goes, you just need to use DB URLs resembling
"unixodbc://opensips:opensipsrw@localhost/my_dsn" as modparams to each
of your modules that you want to pass through the ODBC layer (e.g.
dialog, usrloc, etc.).  Of course, "my_dsn" must be separately defined
within "/etc/odbc.ini".  You can find plenty of examples on the web on
how to edit this file so it points to your desired SQL DB.

Regards,

[1]: https://opensips.org/docs/modules/3.1.x/db_unixodbc.html#idp5924752

--
Liviu Chircu