[OpenSIPS-Users] MySQL Type: FIELD_TYPE_NEWDECIMAL (246) uses DB_INT result type but should use float

Liviu Chircu liviu at opensips.org
Tue Mar 10 17:16:34 EST 2020

On 10.03.2020 19:07, Calvin Ellison wrote:
> However, when printed it appears as "0.001900". If that his how thing
> string would be passed to mathops, etc., it would cause problems for
> anyone interested in significant digits.

Indeed, the "%lf" format specified in C truncates double numbers down to
6 decimal places.
Shall I force it to always print 8 decimals before I push the patch
upstream?  Or maybe 10?
What value do you consider to be solid enough here for a default?  Many
thanks!

--
Liviu Chircu
www.twitter.com/liviuchircu | www.opensips-solutions.com