[OpenSIPS-Users] WARNING:core:timer_ticker: timer task <ds-pinger>

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Mon Mar 9 10:20:25 EST 2020

Hi Oleg,

Well, for some reasons, it looks like it takes to your OpenSIPS more
than 1.5 minutes to send all the pings. If you have no DNS resolving
evolved here, the only penalty may come from the transport layer, but
you mentioned most of them are over SCTP - to be honest I never used it,
to see how it works in terms of performance.

   https://www.opensips-solutions.com
OpenSIPS Summit, Amsterdam, May 2020