[OpenSIPS-Users] Second Contact when sending 302 Redirect using async avp_db_query

Jon Abrams ffshoh at gmail.com
Sat Mar 7 01:57:16 EST 2020

OpenSIPs is using the contents of the RURI for the contact header in the
response.

I seem to recall this working in 2.2 as well:

$ru = "";
append_to_reply( "<sip:" + $rU + "@" + $si + ":" + $sp + ";npdi+">");

If you set the package and/or shared memory larger you can delay the
fragmentation. In my scenario we were using the userblacklist feature and
updating several large lists multiple times an hour. This was triggering
the problem eventually.
You may never run into it with the caching depending on the volume and
allocation patterns. But if you start having response time spikes after a
long uptime, check the logs for memory related messages.

- Jon Abrams