[OpenSIPS-Users] Dispatcher. Disable ping for particular entry/GW.

Igor Pavlov igor.pavlov1987 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 06:29:59 EST 2020

Hi Arsen,

This parameter is not quite what I need. I need to always check GWs in set,
but some of them should not be pinged.
Something like this:

id: 0
sip:1.1.1.1:5060 -> pinging
sip:2.2.2.2:5060 -> pinging
sip:3.3.3.3:5060 -> ping disabled (always in 'active' state)

I think I need to modify the dispatcher's source code to get a custom build.

пн, 29 июн. 2020 г. в 07:40, Arsen Semenov <arsperger at gmail.com>:

> Hi Igor,
>
> Check ds_probing_mode parameter and gw state options.
>

> On Sun, Jun 28, 2020 at 3:34 PM Igor Pavlov <igor.pavlov1987 at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Is it possible to disable ping for particular entry in set at all?
>>
>> I have a set of GWs which has 3-4 entries and some of these entries
>> (vendors) don't answer to OPTIONS requests (they are like an persistent
>> active GWs). I know that there is an 'ds_probing_list' setting, but in my
>> case list can contain GWs that should not be pinged.
>>
>> --
>>
>> Best regards,
>> Igor Pavlov

> Arsen Semenov