[OpenSIPS-Users] Resource List Server- Help with xcap table data

Adrian Fretwell adrian.fretwell at topgreen.co.uk
Fri Jun 26 14:30:44 EST 2020

Hello All,

I think I am just missing a small amount of information here.   I am
trying to get the resource list sever to work but I think my problem is
not knowing what data to put into the xcap table.

my-list at mydomain.uk  So in the table I put:

username: 201

domain: mydomain.uk

doc: (an xml document see below)

doc_type: 4

etag: a.1234

source: 1

doc_uri: sip:my-list at mydomain.uk

port: 5060

Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong please.  when I call
rls_handle_subscribe() it return with $rc == 10.

XML doc:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <rls-services xmlns="urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:rls-services"
       xmlns:rl="urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:resource-lists"
     <service uri="sip:my-list at mydomain.uk">
        <list name="my-list">
           <rl:entry uri="202 at mydomain.uk"/>
           <rl:entry uri="203 at mydomain.uk"/>