[OpenSIPS-Users] Help with Opensips Installation

Segun Odunade shegsdaps at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 11:33:26 EST 2020

Hi,

I recently tried to install opensips 24 on Ubuntu 18.04.4. I was able to
start and stop Opensips service successfully, however, when I installed
opensips-cp I ran into some issues.

For example, when I log into Opensips control panel, after clicking on
domain tab and reload server I get this error message:

"Sending to *json:127.0.0.1:8888/json <http://127.0.0.1:8888/json>* : Failed
to connect to 127.0.0.1 port 8888: Connection refused"

I ensured to configure httpd, which was in opensips.cfg but I still get the
same error.

I would appreciate it if you could assist me in resolving this issue. Thank
you.

Shegs