[OpenSIPS-Users] Registrar+TLS+NAT question (OpenSIPS 3.0.1)

Pete Kelly pkelly at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 13:37:51 EST 2020

Hi

I am running a Registrar in a natted location (AWS) which is currently
accessed via a tls socket.

The listen parameter for the tls socket uses an alias to set the publicly
advertised address, along the lines of:

listen=tls:172.3.4.5:5061 AS tls:99.88.77.66:5061

however this public alias is also being set as the Socket when the AOR is
stored in the usrloc module.

  "Socket": "tls:99.88.77.66:5061"

When I then do a lookup() on a registered user, it is failing to route as I
believe the socket is being set to the public alias. It was working fine
when there was no TLS involved.

Is there an obvious way I can try to fix this? (I've tried
using force_send_socket(tls:172.3.4.5:5061) after the lookup, but that
isn't helping either)

Pete