[OpenSIPS-Users] Fine tuning high CPS and msyql queries

Calvin Ellison calvin.ellison at voxox.com
Fri Jun 12 23:08:07 EST 2020

I don't disagree that there is a physical limit to what any hardware can
achieve. However, there was a dramatic difference between the default
setting and the increased setting. I have no explanation for this, as I am
not a kernel or network developer.  I'm happy to run the load test again
both ways and see if there was any difference in response times.