[OpenSIPS-Users] [Announcement] SIP Chronicles #4, featuring Mark J. Crane @ FusionPBX

Maxim Sobolev sobomax at sippysoft.com
Sat Jun 6 06:02:18 EST 2020

SIP Folks,

First of all thanks everyone who participated in or just watched our first
3 episodes of SIP Chronicles! I think it's safe to say that both myself and
my partner in crime Giovanni have been pleasantly surprised by the
turn-around numbers and general interest our little initiative has
generated!

We have had time to refine and think over our concept and if you ask me
now, SIP Chronicles is not about a particular product, or technology - it's
first and foremost about stories of amazing, passionate people doing
exciting things with SIP technology!

In that spirit, this Saturday we'll bring another story: the story of Mark
J. Crane and his FusionPBX project.  Even if you have never heard about
FusionPBX or FreeSWITCH (which is unlikely) that might be a great
opportunity to learn and hear Mark's story. Or if you are using either one
already - ask Mark a question!

Please join us this Saturday @ 4:30pm UTC: https://youtu.be/CJB7RjiIJ4s

 Thanks and see you soon! :)

-Max