[OpenSIPS-Users] Need help using cachedb_local .

Sasmita Panda spanda at 3clogic.com
Thu Jun 4 12:28:49 EST 2020

Hi,

modparam("cachedb_local", "cachedb_url", "local:///collection1")

 While setting the above parameter in the cachedb_local module I am getting
below error .

ERROR:core:set_mod_param_regex: parameter <cachedb_url> not found in module
<cachedb_local>
Jun  4 12:24:15 ip-20-0-114-18 opensips: CRITICAL:core:yyerror: parse error
in config file /usr/etc/opensips/opensips_memorycache_registrar.cfg, line
148, column 20-21: Parameter <cachedb_url> not found in module
<cachedb_local> - can't set

Its saying the cachedb_url parameter is not found in the module . But the
mobile document says the parameter exists . Do suggest if I am doing
anything wrong .

*Thanks & Regards*
*Sasmita Panda*
*Senior Network Testing and Software Engineer*
*3CLogic , ph:07827611765*