[OpenSIPS-Users] Dynamic Routing Stats

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Thu Jul 30 08:00:58 EST 2020

Hi all,

An option is to use dialog profiles at script level - each time you
route a call to a specific GW (you can get its ID after do_routing()),
just add the call into a corresponding dialog profile. And you can use
the dialog MI cmds to fetch the status of the profiles.

   https://www.opensips-solutions.com
OpenSIPS Summit 2020 online
   https://www.opensips.org/events/Summit-2020Distributed/