[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS Summit 2020 Distributed is set!

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Wed Jul 29 17:47:10 EST 2020

Hello all,

Here is the #UPDATE2 !

WE worked out all the details and we will have an OpenSIPS 3.1 training
during the Summit 2020. We do not like to break the patterns ;).

The training will be of course online and it will take place on Tuesday
15th of September (due timing consideration we ruled out the idea of
having the training in the same days with the conference and also we do
not like Mondays - this is how we ended up with Tuesday).
The training will be a 4-5 hours session with theoretical and practical
labs covering the Call API and Media Exchanging with OpenSIPS 3.1. See
the description of the training here [1].

For the people who already registered for the Free Conference of the
Summit, no worries, you can retake the registration process [2] using
the same email address, and your existing registration will get updated.

[1]
https://www.opensips.org/events/Summit-2020Distributed/index.html#schedules
(see Tuesday 15th)

[2]