[OpenSIPS-Users] bugs on smpp.

Răzvan Crainea razvan at opensips.org
Mon Jul 27 08:36:48 EST 2020

Hi, Johan!

Unfortunately we are not using those features in proto_smpp, and it is
very hard for me to create a testing environment for something that I
don't fully understand how it works. That's why those issues have been
put back.
Nevertheless, they shouldn't be closed - this seems like a stale bot
issue. If possible, please re-open the tickets, so we can keep track of
them.

Best regards,

Răzvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Core Developer