[OpenSIPS-Users] do_routing not populating variables

John Kiniston johnkiniston at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 19:34:28 EST 2020

Running 2.4

I'm not sure if I'm calling do_routing right, I'm using it in a test.

if(!do_routing("1","","","$avp(rule_attrs_pvar)","$avp(gw_attrs_pvar)","$avp(carrier_attrs_pvar)")){
I log what I get back but nothing is populated.
xlog("L_INFO"," return codes $avp(rule_attrs_pvar) $avp(gw_attrs_pvar)
$avp(carrier_attrs_pvar)");
a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts,
build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders,
cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure,
program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly.
Specialization is for insects.
---Heinlein