[OpenSIPS-Users] How to pass a variable in sethostport function .

Sasmita Panda spanda at 3clogic.com
Mon Jul 20 10:56:58 EST 2020

I am using opensips-2.2 . If it wont take any variable that means this
function will take only fix value which must be a "domain:port "or "IP:port
" . Am I right ?

Is there any way I can fill this dynamically while processing the INVITE ?

*Thanks & Regards*
*Sasmita Panda*
*Senior Network Testing and Software Engineer*
*3CLogic , ph:07827611765*