[OpenSIPS-Users] siptrace - dual HEP destinations

solarmon solarmon at one-n.co.uk
Fri Jul 17 15:49:19 EST 2020

Hi,

I was able to get siptrace sent to a single HEP server. Now I would like to
be able to send to a secondary server as an additional destination.

I thought I could just create additional hep_id and trace_id entries and
run sip_trace() twice, but this didn't work and only the second HEP server
received traffic.

The config I used for proto_hep was:

loadmodule "proto_hep.so"
modparam("proto_hep", "hep_id", "[homer]<HEP Server IP
#1>:9060;transport=tcp;version=3;")
modparam("proto_hep", "hep_id", "[homer2]<HEP Server IP
#2>:9060;transport=tcp;version=3;")

The config I used for siptrace was:

loadmodule "siptrace.so"
modparam("siptrace", "trace_on", 1)
modparam("siptrace", "trace_id", "[traceid]uri=hep:homer")
modparam("siptrace", "trace_id", "[traceid2]uri=hep:homer2")

And the sip_trace() call used were:

sip_trace("traceid","T","sip");         # stateful mode - in/out transaction
sip_trace("traceid2","T","sip");         # stateful mode - in/out
transaction

It is possible/probable that I have a misundertanding of how these
variables/tokens in the brackets work.

Please can somebody provide, or point me to, an example of how this
multiple HEP server destinations could be achieved, assuming it can be done

Thank you.