[OpenSIPS-Users] function append_hf may be wrong

Saint Michael venefax at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 04:27:51 EST 2020

I call this:
append_hf("Identity:\r\n$avp(signature)\r\n");
and the outbound INVITE is wrong, since the header must be located before
the "Content-Type: application/sdp.
X-: 381."
in fact, the 381 are wrong because my new header itself is way over 500
characters.

Allow: INVITE, ACK, CANCEL, OPTIONS, BYE, REFER, SUBSCRIBE, NOTIFY, INFO,
PUBLISH, MESSAGE.
Supported: replaces, timer.