[OpenSIPS-Users] [OpenSIPS 3.1] Stable Release Date

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Thu Jul 9 09:35:16 EST 2020

Hello everyone,

On 27th of May we had the beta release for OpenSIPS 3.1 . There was a
lot of extra testing, many reports, a lot of feedback. All these
translated in many fixes that made 3.1 more and more stable by the day.

So, we are almost there :) - heads up, the *OpenSIPS 3.1 LTS stable
release is **scheduled for 22th of July* !

You still have time to fill reports (if the case), to bring your
personal contribution to the value of the 3.1 release.

Otherwise, sit tight , the 3.1 stable is coming !

Best regards,

   https://www.opensips-solutions.com