[OpenSIPS-Users] Opensips & media server

John Tuxies atuxnull at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 07:39:55 EST 2020

For some time now i am using an Asterisk server to register all the
internal members of the office for services. I would like to experiment
with Opensips and add in front an Opensips server with control panel. So in
total it will be an Opensips server and 2-3 Asterisk servers to distribute
the load of media services. The overall idea is Opensips to get all the
registrations on port 5060, allow users to talk to each other and once
I followed the guide of
http://www.powerpbx.org/content/opensips-v30-debian-v10-mariadb-apache-v1
and Opensips is up and running and managed to created a few users
(extensions 3000-3500) to register on it. They have payload and call seems
to be fine and the system load is really low! That's a good thing.
I would like to connect the Opensips with Asterisk and i would like some
help please. i bought the book Building telephony systems with Opensips 2nd
edition and i have seen a few things about the configuration of the
opensips but i did not manage to add in the game the Asterisk(s) servers.

Struggling with it for some time, without getting any further and i would
like to ask for some help please.