[OpenSIPS-Users] Rtpengine configuration problem

Robert Dyck rob.dyck at telus.net
Sat Jul 4 17:15:11 EST 2020

Answering my own question, it appears that rtpengine reverses the logic of rtpproxy with regard
to the media source address. It trusts the "c" ( connection ) address that the UA puts there. In
this case the UA had learned what its public address was. Rtpengine trusts this instead using the
source address. Now that the binding request is going to the UA I have to find where the binding
response is going.