[OpenSIPS-Users] 2.4.7 To header without <>

Vitalii Aleksandrov vitalik.voip at gmail.com
Thu Jan 23 10:16:31 EST 2020

I use uac_replace_from(). uac_replace_to() is not used at all.
"replace_mode" is not set, so must be "auto" by default.
I also use "dialog" module and spiral calls where external call leg uses
TLS and internal (spiral) works over UDP.

Checked it once again with the latest 2.4 + my patches and excluding
mentioned commit and problem has disappeared.

Will return it back to broken version and send you the pcap. Do you want
me to put some additional logs into replace.c?

P.S. FYI, also found a crash in tm that is reproduced under high load.
Will create a github issue with all collected info.
Just wanted to let you know and probably fix it before the upcoming 2.4.7.