[OpenSIPS-Users] [RELEASE] OpenSIPS 2.4.7 and 3.0.2 minor releases

Răzvan Crainea razvan at opensips.org
Thu Jan 23 04:57:21 EST 2020

Hello to you all!

I am pleased to announce you that we will make two more stable minor
releases next week. I'm talking about OpenSIPS 2.4.7 and 3.0.2.

These new releases will contain several bug fixes (more than 150
commits), the headline being the notorious OpenSSL fix for the TLS
connections.

The new releases are scheduled for Tuesday, 28.01.2020.

Please let us know on GitHub of any pending issues or tickets that are
affecting the current versions so that we can get them fixed until the
next release.

Thank you all for your contributions to the OpenSIPS community!

Best wishes,
--
Răzvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Core Developer