[OpenSIPS-Users] Include ECDHE cipher suites in TLS

Callum Guy callum.guy at x-on.co.uk
Thu Jan 23 03:12:41 EST 2020

Hi Ali,

Glad the suggestions were helpful.

The certificate is just a regular SSL cert, in PEM format just with a
different file extension. Depending on your implementation you might want
to look into public verifiable certificates (if you're public facing) -
available for free if you want to check out a service like
https://letsencrypt.org/.

Callum