[OpenSIPS-Users] rtpengine + manual SDP manipulations

Jeff Pyle jeff at ugnd.org
Sat Jan 18 12:58:22 EST 2020

David,

I have.  The "origin" flag replaces the IP address of the origin but
nothing before it.  The "session-connection" digs into the various sessions
that may be defined in the SDP and replaces all the c= lines (important for
RTP flows), but unfortunately it doesn't do anything for the s= (the
session name).

- Jeff