[OpenSIPS-Users] rtpengine + manual SDP manipulations

David Villasmil david.villasmil.work at gmail.com
Sat Jan 18 11:11:13 EST 2020

I believe you can use this:

replace

Similar to the flags list. Controls which parts of the SDP body should be
rewritten. Contains zero or more of:

   -

   origin

   Replace the address found in the *origin* (o=) line of the SDP body.
   Corresponds to *rtpproxy* o flag.
   -

   session connection or session-connection

   Replace the address found in the *session-level connection* (c=) line of
   the SDP body. Corresponds to *rtpproxy* c flag.

Have you tried this?

Regards,

David Villasmil
email: david.villasmil.work at gmail.com