[OpenSIPS-Users] Freeswitch integration with Opensips

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Wed Jan 8 04:21:40 EST 2020

Hi John,

What I can do for you is to assist/guide with your troubleshooting.
After deploying FS, have you traced the calls between the users, to
understand why not working and how the calls are routed by your OpenSIPS ?

   https://www.opensips-solutions.com
OpenSIPS Summit, Amsterdam, May 2020
OpenSIPS Bootcamp, Miami, March 2020
   https://opensips.org/training/OpenSIPS_Bootcamp_2020/