[OpenSIPS-Users] Freeswitch integration with Opensips

John Tuxies atuxnull at gmail.com
Tue Jan 7 13:48:28 EST 2020

I have opensips with cp. Users provisioned fine and users can call each
other. When i install freeswitch and try to integrate it with opensips then
i got no calls between the users. The registration of the users is done in
the opensips.
I could send the whole config files from both opensips and Freeswitch as
well if you would like.

John