[OpenSIPS-Users] Dialog profiles replication issues

Vlad Patrascu vladp at opensips.org
Tue Jan 7 10:00:29 EST 2020

Hi Sammy,

The behavior you described when replicating profiles is not actually a
loop but instead the normal operation. Dialog profile counters are
periodically broadcasted by all nodes in the cluster to all other nodes.
Also, an update is also broadcasted when a counter decreases. As such
there indeed should not be any direct correlation between the number of
SIP invites and binary packets (containing profile counters) sent. But
if the SIP traffic contains BYEs or if you end dialogs you might see a
surge of binary packets.

As for the crash, can you post a full backtrace from gdb?

Regards,

Vlad Patrascu
OpenSIPS Developer
http://www.opensips-solutions.com